1. Log in to cPanel: Open your web browser and go to the cPanel login page for your website. Enter your username and password to log in.
2. Go to the "Domains" section: In the cPanel home screen, find the "Domains" section and click on the "Addon Domains" option.
3. Find the addon domain you want to remove: The "Addon Domains" page will show a list of all the addon domains associated with your account. Find the addon domain that you want to remove and click on the "Remove" button next to it.
4. Confirm the removal: A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm the removal of the addon domain. Click on the "Yes, Remove" button to proceed.
5. Check for any remaining files: After removing the addon domain, it's important to check if there are any remaining files associated with it. If there are, delete them manually.
That's it! The addon domain has now been removed from your cPanel account. Please note that removing an addon domain will delete all of its associated files, so make sure to back up any important data before proceeding with the removal.